www.webroot.com/safe is a computer security software program for Microsoft Windows users that combine software as a service cloud protection with traditional Antivirus and anti-spyware desktop technologies. Built into the suite is a two-way firewall, a registry cleaner, Email anti-spam, secure browsing, anti-phishing, and a password management service. The suite was at first discharged on July 26, 2010, as the 2011 variant of the item.
User Guide for Installation of www.webroot.com/safe Antivirus
When you obtain any antivirus product from this Company, you’ll install constantly on your device with ease. it’s extraordinarily convenient, to put in any of the protection packages from Webroot with a couple of straightforward steps that you just have to follow.
1. To start with, you will have to download the antivirus software available at webroot.com/safe. This should be possible with a ground-breaking web association without a CD or DVD. You can likewise do this with the assistance of a retail card.
2. Next step is accessing the unique 20 character alpha-numeric code (xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx) which is your product key. If you buy a retail card, you will find this unique code on the backside of the card that you need to enter after you created your account and log in.
3. You can now Install Webroot with this Product Key by entering this unique product key. The installation process is now complete and you can click on the ‘Submit’ button.
The Webroot.com/Setup Product Key makes it easy and convenient for all users to install antivirus without much help. However, if you run into any problem during the installation process, then here are a few tips for help.
- Check your internet connection if the automatic download fails. Inadequate internet speed often hampers a smooth download of antivirus files.
- In case you have an existing antivirus on your system, you will first have to uninstall it before you set up Webroot com Safe.
- Make sure that your operating system has the latest updates so that it is compatible with the Webroot antivirus that you are installing.